Indigenos People

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Faith To Move Mountains for the Month of September 2022

Faith to Move Mountains

August 28 - September 3

"Lord, you promised that if we had faith even as a mustard seed You would move mountains and clear our path. It is by faith that we come to You asking for Your presence and power to remove the obstacles to reaching the world with Your Gospel! Nothing is impossible for You, so may we trust You, our Mountain Mover, to go before us and make a way! Amen."

 September 4 - 10th: Faith Week

"Dear Father, increase my faith. Remind me that Your authority is unchanging. Your Word is unerring. Your Goodness is unending. Remind me of the blessings You have bestowed, the prayers You have answered, and the miracles You provided. And remained me that faith is a logical choice to trust an unfailing God Who knows more than I do and understands things I do not. Lord, I trust in You with all my heart. I will not lean on my own understanding. I will acknowledge You and trust You to lead me in the ways I should go. Amen."

There are two kinds of nations in the world: those which believe that governments derive their powers from the consent of the governed, and those which believe that kings receive their power from God, and that they may use it over people who have nothing to say about its use. 

In the older countries of Europe and Asia there frequently occur examples of interference by the dead with the living, to which American Spiritualists are as yet comparative strangers. The experience of many generations has taught the higher, equally with the lower classes, to accept this intervention as a fixed fact. With this difference, however, as a rule, the former acknowledging the reality of the phenomena, find, to escape ridicule, a convenient loophole by attributing them to strange coincidences, while the latter, with less learning but more intuition, have no difficulty in divining the real cause. Tales calculated to freeze the blood with horror circulate in many of the lands I have visited. More than once, instances of the reward and punishment of good and evil deeds by occult agencies have come under my observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indians in the U.S Military

American Indians in the U.S.Military. Indian men and women have the same obligations and opportunities for military services as other U.S....